ONLINE TECHNOLOGYWE GO WAY BEYOND JUST ECOMMERCE
Online Company Swag Store
Our online company swag store solutions make it easy to order and distribute your company swag. We provide a centralized place for your employees or customers to place their orders, saving time and money. Even more importantly, it protects your brand, and lastly, the whole process is way more efficient.
Setting up your online company swag store might sound daunting, but it doesn’t need to be. We are here to help you in every step of the process, from the selection of the products, to keeping your store adequately stocked. Whether it’s apparel, internal use branded supplies, sales & promotional materials, stuff for trade shows or conferences, and much more – we’ve got it covered.
The sky is the limit when it comes to our creativity. Through our discovery process, our team will create one-of-a-kind merchandise solutions that truly amplify your brand! We understand that you don’t get second chances to make a first impression.
E-COMMERCE/RESOURCE CENTER PLATFORM
The BIG cloud based platform is more that just e-commerce. It’s your companies one-stop shop to deliver branded merchandise, communications and marketing materials to all of your team members and stakeholders. It is highly configurable, which allows us to work quickly and cost effectively to provision a new site or deliver updated content/functions. BIG customers appreciate the simplicity and ease the user experience offers. Making it easy to set up an online company swag store.
BIG DEVELOPMENT / CLOUD SOLUTIONS
• Dedicated Web and Applications Development Team.
• Integration experience with key enterprise technologies.
• Multitude projects successfully delivered for many Fortune 500 companies.
• Use account & contact attributes in Salesforce to drive the experience in the store.
– Example: Products available and ship-to address information.
• Populate drop-downs or other fields in the store with data from Salesforce.
– Example: List of campaigns, account/contact search, and others.
• Create a landing page where users can search for accounts/contacts to order on behalf of before entering the store. Thus, creating a tailored experience for the selected account/contact.
• Manage spending accounts for accounts/contacts in Salesforce.
• Automatically populate Salesforce with order information from the store and associate it to the relevant account or contact.
• Complete Budgetary Controls
• Transparency Across Platforms
• Improved User Experience
• Streamlined process
• Data Integrity and improved reporting
• Operational Efficiency
• Improved Security Controls
Security practices surrounding our platforms, infrastructure and facilities will provide you confidence that your data and brand are safe.
Our practices includes a robust set of security policies. The technologies are PCI certified with infrastructure services that are SOC certified. They also provide a high degree of continuity for optimal uptime.
Business Impact Group looks forward to engaging with your company’s security and compliance teams to review our practices, controls, and policies. Relax, your online company swag store with BIG is secure.
BIG security practice surrounding our platforms, infrastructure and facilities will provide you confidence that your data and brand are safe.
The practice includes a robust set of security policies. The technologies are PCI certified with infrastructure services that are SOC certified and provide a high degree of continuity for optimal uptime.
Business Impact Group looks forward to engaging with your company’s security and compliance teams to review our practices, controls and policies.
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT –
We are dedicated to assuring that our operations are highly efficient and in a position to exceed you needs and expectations. At BIG, we have a culture of continuous improvement. All of our team members are actively engaged in identifying process improvements. Our IT team stands with them to identify how technology can be leveraged to drive efficiencies.
Cargill wanted a solution that would fully integrate with existing corporate systems in order to streamline management, provide real-time order information and enhance corporate reporting. The final solution required a custom web-based user interface and custom integrations with three different systems: Sitecore (ecommerce), Okta and Salesforce.
- Involved 250,000 Retailers Nationwide
- Over 2,000 SKU’s
- Developed custom user interface using React, integrated with Salesforce.
- Created custom Angular front-end components for the B2B store to present filtered Salesforce data as options in custom order fields.
- Orders placed in the B2B store were automatically pushed to a custom listener service which subsequently pushed the order data into custom objects in Salesforce.
- Security best practices were employed in order to pass the audit by the client’s global security team and pass penetration testing from a 3rd party.
– Security features included strong encryption, Azure Key Vault, & Azure WAF.
This very large and complex integration project was delivered on time and on budget. Key-value delivered includes:
- Cargill Corporate has real-time visibility to all order activity, budget balances, etc. within the framework of their own business operating systems. No need to pull data from other sources and waste time piecing data together. This improves data quality, saves time, and allows for enterprise-level reporting.
- Seamless simple access saves time while also supporting best practices for data security. No need to remember or create separate credentials.
- Each user has a customized experience based on their role they are presented with the resources that are most important to them.