Cargill / Nutrena
Cargill Feed Retailer is a division of Cargill, Inc. Cargill Feed Retailer (Animal Nutrition) is a leading provider of animal feed and nutrition products and services in the United States and Canada. The company offers a wide range of feed products to help improve health for livestock, poultry, and pets.
Cargill Feed Retailer has partnered with Business Impact Group to assist with elevating brand awareness among the consumers at the retail level through different campaign rollouts. Creating Brand awareness is important in the competitive 100+ Billion market of animal nutrition,
Cargill’s largest and most notable campaign is called “Chick Days” which runs from each year January – April.
The “Chick Days” campaign is extremely complex on a multitude of levels with each kit being shipped to over 2500 retailers and is store specific.
The campaign elements range from:
- Retailer Specific Chick Crates
- Large Floor Displays
- Outdoor/Indoor Signage
- Events material
- Coupons – Date Sensitive
- Other materials
Business Impact Group works early on with our client “Cargill” to make sure that we have an understanding of the campaigns following:
- Clear goals and objectives – Increase Sales and Raise Brand Awareness, Build Brand Loyalty
- Understanding the target audience
- Creating a new and effective message that evolves yearly
- Create New Strong Visuals
- Understanding a Clear call to actions – What do you want your customers to do after they see your campaign?
- Measurable Result – “what’s working and what’s not”
By working together, we have been able to elevate brand awareness and drive sales.