Business Impact Group’s mission is to foster an inclusive culture by connecting team members to corporate initiatives and providing professional development opportunities. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a diverse supplier base.
Diversity and Inclusion within BIG
We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
We are committed to assuring that:
- All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis.
- Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to any characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
- Employees and applicants will not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, retaliation, coercion or discrimination because they have exercised any right protected by law.
Diversity Advancement Initiatives
- BIG employs an internal mentoring program in which employees are paired with company leaders who provide them with important support, training and constructive feedback – helping them advance their careers and overall workplace contributions.
BIG Diversity Partner
- As part of our ongoing efforts to positively impact our community and nation, we have partnered with Frank T. Marchello Co. Inc., a certified DBVE business through DGS-State of California. BIG mentors Frank T. Marchello Co. Inc. and provides a complete vertical solution set and personnel to support the growth of this business. Frank T. Marchello Co. Inc. is DVBE and SB certified through DGS-State of California and holds a minority certified through SCMBDC.
BIG actively supports the growth and development of minority- and women-owned businesses. As part of this commitment, BIG seeks to supports ethnic minority, woman, veteran and LGBT-owned businesses in areas of direct and indirect product procurement. These U.S.-based suppliers have been certified by recognized national certification organizations as being at least 51 percent diverse owned and operated, or have self-identified as diverse.